This client is very well known in the Irish market as well as around the world. They are located in the city centre close to all amenities and transport.
- Preparation and posting of various journals to GL system, including accruals & prepayments, intercompany journals, fixed assets
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Production of financial reporting packs to group company including tax packs and analyst packs, monthly project reporting and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Preparation of VAT returns, Capital Adequacy and other regulatory reports and returns for various tax authorities
- Completion of inter company settlement process
- Actively contribute to team meetings and the development of the department, by suggesting improvements and amending processes to improve efficiency, where appropriate
- Assisting auditors in annual and interim audits, ensuring the department is fully compliant with all SOX requirements
- Completion of any other reports deemed appropriate by the Financial Accountant
Education and Experience:
- Extensive experience of General Ledger accounting in a busy Finance dept or Accountancy practice
- Strong Excel skills
- Advanced accountancy skills
- Numerical aptitude, problem solver, excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Well-organised person with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Assertive personality who is willing to offer constructive opinions on issues
- Ability to use his/her own initiative
If you are interested in this position please contact Louise Delaney on 01 6707988 or apply via email info@Questrecruitment.ie
We at Questare a Team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters who are solely dedicated to recruiting for over 95% of the Financial Services Industry.
Through our reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality we have developed professional relationships with Financial World Leaders located throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Our experienced Funds Team offer a personalised service and will listen closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations.
We endeavour to effectively and efficiently maximise your job requirements perfectly with the role, company fit, culture and overall remuneration package.